Thank you for visiting SpawGlass!
Our current SpawGlassGuest WiFi Password is:
Terms and Conditions
By using our internet service, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that there are significant security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in accessing or transmitting information through the internet. We do not guarantee the service will be uninterrupted or error free.
Accordingly, you agree that SpawGlass is NOT liable for and actions of bad actors such as any interception or transmissions, computer worms or viruses, loss of data, file corruption, hacking or damage to your computer or other devices that result from the transmission or download of information or materials through the internet service provided.
Use of the wireless network is subject to the general restrictions outlined below. If abnormal, illegal, or unauthorized behavior is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, the network provider reserves the right to disconnect the offending device from the wireless network.
Examples of Unacceptable Uses
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of unacceptable uses:
- High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to-peer programs (i.e.torrents)
- Obscene or indecent speech or materials
- Defamatory or abusive language
- Using the Service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
- Accessing Adult Content
- Distribution of Internet viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive activities
- Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
- The sale, transfer, or rental of the Guest WiFi to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
- Seeking information on passwords or data belonging to another user.
- Making unauthorized copies of proprietary software, or offering unauthorized copies of proprietary software to others.
- Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files or communications in transit on a data network.