COVID-19 Mitigation Plan
Download the SpawGlass COVID-19 Mitigation Plan as a PDF (English and Spanish).
The virus SARS-CoV-2 and the disease it causes, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), are having a definite impact in our local communities. SpawGlass cares about the health and safety of our team members and our business partners, including clients, designers, subcontractors and suppliers. To address the impact COVID-19 may have on our jobsites, especially those in active facilities where we are working near patients, healthcare workers and the general public, management at SpawGlass jobsites will implement the actions outlined in the attached plan.
This plan applies to everyone on SpawGlass jobsites, including SpawGlass team members, clients, designers, subcontractors and suppliers.
- CDC Website: https://www.cdc.gov
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Website: https://www.cdc.gov/niosh
- CDC Travel Recommendations: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers
- S. Department of State Travel Advisories: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for
- ACIG COVID-19 Posters (English, Spanish)
Note: SpawGlass is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. This plan will be amended as needed to best reflect new developments.
SpawGlass team members should contact Laurie Ingle in Team Member Resources with any questions, comments or concerns.
Laurie Ingle, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Vice President, Team Member Resources