BuyBoard / GoodBuy
BuyBoard Job Order Contract No. 581-19
Contract Period: April 1, 2019 through March 31, 2021 with three possible one-year renewals.
Beneﬁts to Selecting SpawGlass under BuyBoard:
- Ability to self-perform work, providing greater control of quality, cost and schedule
- Management of the full scope of work for every project – no need to multi-contract and coordinate with different vendors
- Purchase construction services without having to conduct competitive procurement
- Assigned project manager and superintendent to coordinate all activities to ensure an effective construction project in a timely manner and within budget
- Emergency/hurricane response for preparation/damage prevention as well as post-emergency repair services
- Service available 24 hours a day/7 days a week no additional cost
Pricing is based on the most current calendar year issue of the RSMeans Facilities Construction Cost Data Book adjusted to the City Cost Index closest to the job location and a multiplier applied for standard and non-standard hours to perform work.
For general information about BuyBoard, please visit: BuyBoard
For more information please contact your local
SpawGlass Building Services Manager.
GoodBuy Purchasing Cooperative
GoodBuy Contract No. 20-21 7GCJOC2
Current Contract Period: 08/01/2020 through 07/31/2021
“GoodBuy is a cooperative purchasing program for the Education Service Center, Region 2. The program objective is to make it possible for members – Local Education agencies (independent school districts, charter schools, religious-based schools), city and county governmental entities, non-profit organizations, colleges, universities and day care centers – to purchase goods and services in an efficient, cost effective and competitive procurement method as outlined in the Texas School Law Bulletin, Sec. 44.031 Purchasing Contracts, and the Texas Government Code, Title 7 Intergovernmental Relations, Sec. 791 Interlocal Cooperation Contracts.”
SpawGlass is an approved vendor of the GoodBuy Purchasing Cooperative.